Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program Brochure
Vocational Education + Employment + Immigration in Quebec, Canada (PEQ Experience-based Immigration Vocational Education Program)
I. Introduction to Quebec Quebec is a province in the eastern part of Canada. It is southeast of Hudson Bay and south of the United States. Quebec covers an area of 1.7 million square kilometers (about three times the size of France). 80% of the population is of French descent, and French is spoken. The provincial capital is Quebec City. Quebec occupies an extremely important position in Canada. Quebec's industry is dominated by labor-intensive and sectors based on natural raw materials. The pulp and paper industry is the most prominent, and food, textile, aluminum, aircraft, and transportation machinery are no less important. Quebec City is an important river port and a central hub for river and road transportation. It is also a university city <http://baike.baidu.com/view/46244.htm>, a commercial and financial center, a cultural center and a tourist destination. Quebec's pillar industries include high-end software <http://baike.baidu.com/view/37.htm>, plastics, metals, electronics, pharmaceuticals and communication equipment. Favorable conditions for investment and entrepreneurship.
The Quebec PEQ experience-based immigrant vocational education background As the Canadian province of Quebec is facing a serious shortage of skilled professionals in the vocational category, the Quebec government has decided to bring in skilled professionals to meet the needs of the employer market by absorbing foreigners to complete vocational training in Quebec. In order for those who complete their vocational training in Quebec to stay and work in Quebec, it is necessary to solve the problem of their rapid acquisition of permanent resident status, i.e. immigration. To this end, on February 14, 2010, Quebec passed a new bill, the Quebec Experience-based Immigration Act (PEQ <http://www.parischance.com/留学-移民-1/peq确保免面试/>), based on the independent legislative authority granted by the federal government, which allows foreigners who have completed their vocational training to obtain permanent resident status quickly. The Quebec government plans to bring in a large number of foreigners who meet the requirements in the coming years.
C. Features and advantages of Quebec PEQ experience-based immigrant vocational education program
1. low language threshold, no IELTS or TOEFL scores are required to apply for vocational education, only the English language test of the Department of Education, which only requires secondary school English level.
2. You only need to apply for a study visa to Canada, and the visa pass rate is guaranteed.
3. The study time is fast. The duration of vocational training is usually 10-18 months. Other Canadian study programs take 2-4 years.
4. You can learn and master the global advanced level of vocational education, certificate of global certification, vocational skills training certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of Quebec, Canadian government and social recognition.
5. The courses are closely related to the urgent needs of the job market in the region, and the employment rate is 100% after graduation.
6. The jobs offer good salaries and social security benefits.
7. After receiving the training certificate, you can apply for immigration to Canada according to the PEQ policy, and you can generally complete the immigration procedures in 6-7 months and get a Canadian green card. You can save 3/4 of your tuition fees by continuing to university after changing your status. For example, an international student can pay $12,000-$15,000 per year for university tuition while a permanent resident can pay about $3,000 per year for university tuition.
8. The PEQ offers great benefits to international students in Quebec because they do not need an interview, they do not need to have work experience in Quebec to apply, and they can start applying 6 months before they expect to graduate.
9. During the study period, you are allowed to work part-time for 20 hours per week after 6 months of obtaining the visa.
10. The easiest and fastest way to immigrate and save money. The opportunity is fleeting!
IV. Scope of application for Quebec PEQ experience-based immigrant vocational education program
(a), admission requirements 1. enrollment target: high school, vocational secondary school or college graduates, etc. (the end of the high school entrance examination of recent graduates or university students); 2. age: 18 years of age and above; 3. language: English, does not require IELTS, TOEFL results, but need to have basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills (equivalent to secondary school English level); 4. physical health, honest and motivated. 5.
5. have some financial ability (able to pay the school tuition, French training fees and maintain at least two years of living expenses).
(2) Admission time: according to the schedule of the Education Bureau (3) Admission of majors: (see the professional curriculum and professional tutorial syllabus) The courses for international students are closely related to the urgent needs of the job market in the region, while some occupations are in short supply in the job market demand worldwide, and students have good employment prospects.
V. Fees for Study Abroad + Immigration Program: $18,000 CAD per person (this fee includes all study abroad immigration fees, French training fees) This fee does not include food, lodging, medical insurance fees, CAQ fees charged by the government, student visa fees, medical examination fees, CSQ fees, maple card fees, vocational education tuition fees, different fees for each major, school material fees.
VI. Contact Weihai Fisk International Address: Room 326, 3rd Floor, Weihai Government Service Center
Contact: Gu Xi Tel: 06315897104 18663196299
Annex: Course Schedule